Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Don't go I still love you SO

I don't feel good but who is going to save me? 
I need to let present moments exist and the past simply be 

I don't know how to live freely 
People have told me I write elegantly but that's grace ya see!?!?!

Not me...
How could you understand this perplexity

Take what you want and ignore what you can't live by 
That's the way of any Christian in my eyes 

but I don't know 
Because I haven't had the willingness to grow 

Because there's a constant show 
or replay in my head 

(Creating an imaginary reality)
Of the reasons why I wish I was dead
Say, ... 
why was he mislead 

And she gone astray 
My mom lost her way

Eons before I came a long 
So there wasn't room for my own song

I'm singing melodies of what I should be 
Based on the insecurities 
That have compiled to cover up ME

...Mad mad mad
...Sad sad sad
I still love you so, I can't let you go
I love you ehw baby I love you 
[-led Zeppelin]
Don't go 

But the terror is so real 
It takes away my ability to feel 

My guilt... it is somehow able to surpass 
Any connection that "seems" to last

Because my memories relapse
Life isn't simple, so I cannot grasp 

Anything other than being better than all that was done to me 
Woa woa, there's a lack of simplicity 

My lips are chapped 
Asking for water but the source is not tapped 

...Mad mad mad
...Sad sad sad
I still love you so, I can't let you go
I love you ehw baby I love you
[-led Zeppelin]
Don't go 

No comments:

Post a Comment