Thursday, July 30, 2015

Vent-too-late

ventilate as I dissipate, and seek to erase and rearrange fate 
but shit I'm already late... 
It's myself I need to vindicate
but why,why is the world lacking 
why are some slacking 
yet Rest is essential 
growth is monumental 
why then do I cause others pain 
swimming in a pool of the mundane
with regret of things that haven't happen yet
puff away on another cigarette
my problems I don't want to unveil 
I don't need my hand to be held
these are the cards that I've been dealt
who would be one that has ever felt
the love of loss and the sway of going astray
Seeing beauty it's almost unreal 
it seems there is something that I can't fulfill 
Not enough energy put into being still 
there's trouble understanding what appears to be real 
Not sure what I'm looking at -staring in the mirror
How do you make reality any clearer
keep it bright because you just might be promised another day
So don't let yourself get in the way


No comments:

Post a Comment