Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Safe

Soul Saves
Seemingly enslaves
Pain you may evade
But…Safe…
Seems Simple
Saving Solitude
Sarrow Slumbers
Someone Slaughters
SHUT UP
Sway Away
So many things to say
So much got in the way
So what caused decay
                Of his soul
Sleaziness, somewhat bliss
Self-serving pig
Selfishly Simmer
As I survive and Shimmer
No slander
Second Stage, beyond school age
Sorry still learning to accept self-sacrificial love
Safety?
Gave me,
Guilt, shame, humility
Innocence
Pointed the TRIGGER
It wasn’t until I figured
Your (his) actions not mine
Caused such an effect CUTTING A LIFE LINE
And taken something not yours but mine!
After touching me
Self-esteem, trust, dignity can be hard to find
Your effect trickles in my spine
But I must not let it seep in or control my mind
Because PEACE I can and do find
When to myself I am kind.

Spirituality so Strong
Want it to last long,
Remain intuitive-ly always on
And not fueling frighten, heightened sense of questions
Of reality as if doubt tends to trouble spirits that reside in me,
My soul weeps,
As others sleep
And my soul screams
As other dream
And it is my soul that searches
Why is nothing as it seems…?
Was my soul safe?
As it was shadowed in disgrace…
Was I safe?
Haunted by the look of the molester’s satisfaction that was displayed upon his face
More terrified of how alone and the pain he was in
To have fallen so deep…. And caused a little one to sin…
But did I SIN?
I thought Jesus was my friend…
And then my soul fades,
Surrounded by never ending caves
Lost in wonder and pain
Was it inhumane?
                Beating and taking what you want…I’m confused again
Remind me why I feel God yet think I pretended
Somehow depend on the unseen
While the doubts shout, consistently muttering
Why for your gain did you create beings so disdained?
Fall to my knees pleading
Why did I receive these self-serving needs?
Why do I feel guilt, pain, and shame?
So you could be praised and receive fame

Yet guided, longed for and invited
Is YOUR love, I am a captive?
Yet seemingly so reactive
Life with our love is lost – reactive
Anger unclear, feelings FROZEN in fear
                And then I hear
….

My dear,
My beloved
Grasp guidance from above
Shine light on LOVE
With strength and Courage that sustains

Providing a way to remain sane

No comments:

Post a Comment