Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Commence

If I could start all over,
I don’t think I’d want to be who I am today
If I could start all over,
I feel that I wouldn’t let myself get in the way,
If I could start all over,
I would lift myself, feelings, goals and reasons above others
If I could start all over there would be no energy for this condemning poetry:
There is this pit, in my stomach
I’m eating my insides out.
My motivation has no moto to come about.
Eerie feeling that there’s someone inside of me which I’m concealing.
I do not have time for these doubtful feelings just keep on “dealing”
I am not sure if this is self hate or hate that all I do is hesitate
to embrace who I am - someone I’m concealing
Embrace? who I don’t know and who I don’t enjoy?
Maybe I’m just misunderstood...
Did doubt ever do any good?
It is never what it is?
for instance that’s a straight line above, well it depends
...My thoughts flutter and confuse
this does not amuse
any productive, beneficial part of me
which because of suffocation screams,
there is no feeling that I am one being
I often sense that I am pretending
due to flawed thoughtfulness
it’s not this or that but more or less
pretty_ugly
good_bad
lovely_hateful
strong_weak
young_old
When it comes down to it who I look at in the mirror
controls all that I think say and do
only thing about that is influence
What I have is inconsistent with what I want
Where I am is not where I want to be
What I am but more often than not I fail to see because
generally,
I want more than what anyone can give me
            I want more than I can give myself
A sense of pride accomplishment and love
But when and where do I get that when I only had it (receive it) from Above
and now I feel un-united with that Divine bit
Just keep on with this illusion of smiling
while all along I’m hiding
from the goodness of my life
consumed in worry
But I did start all over, and here I am again having fallen into a pit. I’m a misfit to myself.

But now I will simply begin again, versus starting again.

No comments:

Post a Comment